Sigma Recruitment Ltd is contacting you to advise that we have a copy of your CV/profile and think you might be suitable for the type of vacancies we are working on, therefore we will contact you about job vacancies via email, SMS (mobile and landline), LinkedIn/social media messages and phone calls (including voicemails). We have your CV/profile because you either applied for a position (through our website or a job board), uploaded a CV/profile to our website, you added your CV to a database that we have access to, for example (Totaljobs, Monster, CV-Library, Reed, Indeed) or responded to a message we sent via LinkedIn or other social media. As part of one of these processes, we believe you have given a clear indication that you wish to receive communications about jobs/career services from recruitment agencies, including Sigma Recruitment; if you don’t want Sigma to contact you or store your CV/profile, please see below for information on opting out.
- We use software settings to limit the times in which we contact you to sociable hours, however, there is a chance that due to matters outside our control, you could be contacted at unsociable hours, if this is a major concern then please opt-out – refer to opting out below for details.
- If you don’t wish for us to store your CV/profile, then please reply to this email with “delete”.
- To help us help you find the right position, please complete this quick online survey – Take Survey.
- Click the link to receive your copy of our free guide to competency-based interviews – Interview Guide.
- Sigma Recruitment will never send your CV to any client without your permission.