It is estimated that there are over approximately 500 recruitment agencies based in Nottingham. So how do you decide which is the best recruitment agency to find the right candidates for your job vacancies.
So, finding the right engineering recruitment agency in Nottingham can be a time-consuming task. It requires research, trusting the quality of applicants each one provides and ensuring they have the skills and services to meet your requirements.
Rest assured, Sigma Recruitment is a 15-year strong, engineering and manufacturing recruitment agency that helps organisations find reliable, talented people for their vacancies. We have built up an extensive network of contacts and use unique marketing strategies to put your job vacancy on top of the list of potential applicants.
Ready to have a conversation? Before we speak, here are a few more ways Sigma can help you: –
- We make sure you don’t lose out on talent due to competition because we have access to deep networks and connections in the industry.
- Sigma cover all major sectors of engineering and manufacturing including automotive, chemical, industrial processes and aerospace as well as Life Sciences roles like biotechnology, pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
- When it comes to finding candidates with the desired skills and aptitude, our team are thorough in their process. They are also trained to use our proprietary interview booking and checking system to ensure we send clients that are best suited for the role and will stay engaged throughout the process.
Nottingham, Engineering and Manufacturing
Nottingham is a city in the East Midlands region of England, and it has a diverse economy that includes a range of industries such as engineering, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, finance, and more. Furthermore, engineering and manufacturing play a significant role in the local economy, providing employment to thousands of people and contributing significantly to the city’s GDP.
Nottingham has a long history of engineering and manufacturing, and the sector is dominated by small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). However, the city is home to a range of large and well-established engineering and manufacturing companies. For example, Rolls-Royce, Siemens, JCB Landpower and Wallgreens Boots, which provide employment to thousands of people. The sector’s contribution to the economy is expected to continue growing in the coming years, as the city continues to attract investment and new businesses.
Nottingham boasts a wide range of engineering and manufacturing companies that span across various sectors, aligning with Sigma Recruitment’s areas of expertise. While some of the major companies are outlined below, the thriving SME and start-up scene within the engineering and manufacturing industry in London also contributes significantly to the sector.
Examples of Companies Located in Nottingham
- Rolls-Royce plc – a global power systems company that provides products and services to customers in the aerospace, marine, and energy industries.
- Siemens Digital Industries – a leading provider of digital solutions for industrial automation, manufacturing, and energy systems.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance – a global healthcare company that operates pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution facilities in Nottingham.
- Games Workshop – a manufacturer and retailer of tabletop miniature games, based in Nottingham.
- Sandvik Materials Technology – a manufacturer of advanced stainless steel products, based in Nottinghamshire.
- Textron Specialized Vehicles – a manufacturer of golf carts and off-road vehicles, based in Nottinghamshire.
- Linde Material Handling – a provider of material handling solutions, including forklift trucks, warehouse equipment, and automation systems.
- Eriks UK – a supplier of industrial components and services, including engineering solutions, power transmission, and fluid power systems.
- Romax Technology – a provider of software and engineering services for the design and optimization of gearbox and drivetrain systems.
- Brush Electrical Machines – a manufacturer of electrical machines and generators, including for use in power generation, oil and gas, and marine industries.
- Quotient Sciences – a provider of drug development and clinical trial services, with a focus on accelerating the development of new medicines.
- AstraZeneca – a global biopharmaceutical company with a significant presence in Nottingham, focused on the research and development of new medicines in areas such as oncology, respiratory and cardiovascular diseases, and more.
- SCM Pharma – a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) specializing in the development and production of small molecule and biologic drug products.
- Mylan – a global pharmaceutical company with a presence in Nottingham, focused on the development, manufacturing, and distribution of generic and branded drugs in various therapeutic areas.
Engineering and Manufacturing Sectors Sigma Recruits for in Nottingham
- Automotive engineering recruitment
- Pharmaceutical engineering recruitment
- Heavy industrial engineering recruitment
- Graduate engineering recruitment
- Medical device engineering recruitment
- Life science engineering recruitment
- Chemical engineering recruitment
- Electronics manufacturing recruitment
- Semiconductor engineering recruitment
- Aerospace engineering recruitment
- Food manufacturing recruitment
- FMCG engineering recruitment
- Packaging engineering recruitment
- Plastics engineering recruitment
- STEM skills recruitment
Typical Jobs That Sigma Recruit for in Nottingham
- Engineering Manager / Head of Engineering
- Maintenance Manager / Head of Maintenance
- Quality Manager / Head of Quality Assurance
- Design Manager / Head of Design
- Process Manager / Head of Process Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Electronics Engineer
- Design Engineer (mechanical, electrical, electronics)
- Process Engineer / Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer
- Quality Engineer / SQA Engineer / Supplier Engineer
- Sales Engineer / Technical Sales
- Engineering Graduates (electrical, mechanical, manufacturing, materials, chemical)
- Chemical Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer / Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Technician
- Electrical Technician / Mechanical Technician / Electronics Technician
- Production Technician / Manufacturing Technician
- Test Engineer / Test Technician
- Materials Engineer / Materials Scientist
- Engineering Director / Director of Engineering
- Technical Director / Technical Manager
Why Work With Sigma Recruitment Agency for Nottingham Vacancies
As a specialised engineering recruitment agency, we strive to deliver additional value to our engineering and manufacturing clients.
- Extension of your team – Our hiring process is consultative, ensuring that we integrate seamlessly with your team. Drawing upon our industry expertise, we can comprehend your industry challenges and efficiently communicate your needs and values to potential high-quality candidates.
- Talent Pool – We have access to an extensive network of engineering and manufacturing candidates. Also, combined a keen understanding of your recruitment criteria, we can ensure that we source the best candidates for your vacancy.
- Unique approach – Our unique approach involves taking the time to comprehend your company, your requirements, and candidate profile. As a result, we deliver an engaging and high-quality recruitment process that leaves a positive impression of your brand throughout the process.