It is estimated that there are over approximately 1500 recruitment agencies based in London. Furthermore, there are many others outside of London that recruit for the London job market.
So, how do you decide which engineering recruitment agency is going to be best for finding you the right candidates for your vacancy? Let’s face it, it’s not going to be easy.
If you’ve landed on this page then chances are that your experience has probably not been the best and you’re still trying to find the right recruitment agency for you.
Firstly, some recruitment agencies don’t understand what is critical when it comes to recruiting the key people that make up your team.
Finding the right skills is one thing, and then there is the regular challenge of people with the right skills and a poor attitude, who many recruiters will send to you. You take a chance on interviewing them, and they don’t even turn up!
We understand your issues as recruiters with a 15-year history of delivering for our clients. The good news is we can resolve many of your recruitment challenges and find you the right candidates for your London vacancies. Read more about engineering recruitment agencies in London
Ready to have a conversation? Before we speak, here are a few more ways Sigma can help you: –
- We can find the candidates you need in London because of our extensive network and the unique marketing strategies we use.
- Because of our analysis and our proprietary interview booking and checking system, candidates turn up for the interview and stay the course.
- Our deep networks and connections mean you won’t lose the talent bun fight against larger companies.
- Sigma Recruitment, are a recruitment agency in London that delivers
London, Engineering, Manufacturing, Life Sciences
London is a thriving economy where salaries are often 60% higher than the national average. As London is large in scale in geographical terms there are various regions of London that have thriving business traditions. From inner-city London areas such as Camden, Islington, Southwark, Canary Wharf and Westminster to the East End to sprawling out to Greater London regions. However, inner-city London is often known for the finance, banking, legal, media and professional service sectors.
It’s in the outer West and East regions that the engineering, manufacturing and industrial sectors become more prominent. For example, the Temple Mills Depot for the maintenance of the Eurostar fleet is based in Waltham Forest. Similarly, out West and along the M4 corridor there is a concentration of jobs in transport and aerospace, particularly located around key national airports such as Heathrow and Gatwick.
Also, located in the west is a higher proportion of scientific jobs and engineering consultancies.
As a result of London’s importance to the UK and world economy, many of these regions can boast the home to many world-leading organisations’ global, European and UK headquarters. For instance, large organisations such as BP, BAE and GSK to name but a few have located their headquarters in London and Greater London.
Examples of Companies Located in London
There is a large diversity of engineering, manufacturing and life science companies based in London. They spread across all the sectors where Sigma Recruitment are specialists.
Just some of the major companies are highlighted below, however, there is also a buoyant SME and start-up sector that also makes up a large proportion of the engineering and manufacturing industry around London.
- Network Rail
- Associated British Foods
- BT Group
- Harbour Energy
- National Grid
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Rio Tinto
- Rolls-Royce Holdings
- RS Group plc
- Shell plc
- United Utilities
- Astra Zeneca
- Johnson and Johnson
Engineering and Manufacturing Sectors Sigma Recruits for in London
- Automotive engineering recruitment
- Pharmaceutical engineering recruitment
- Heavy industrial engineering recruitment
- Graduate engineering recruitment
- Medical device engineering recruitment
- Life science engineering recruitment
- Chemical engineering recruitment
- Electronics manufacturing recruitment
- Semiconductor engineering recruitment
- Aerospace engineering recruitment
- Food manufacturing recruitment
- FMCG engineering recruitment
- Packaging engineering recruitment
- Plastics engineering recruitment
- STEM skills recruitment
Typical Jobs That Sigma Recruit for in London
- Engineering Manager / Head of Engineering
- Maintenance Manager / Head of Maintenance
- Quality Manager / Head of Quality Assurance
- Design Manager / Head of Design
- Process Manager / Head of Process Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Electronics Engineer
- Design Engineer (mechanical, electrical, electronics)
- Process Engineer / Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer
- Quality Engineer / SQA Engineer / Supplier Engineer
- Sales Engineer / Technical Sales
- Engineering Graduates (electrical, mechanical, manufacturing, materials, chemical)
- Chemical Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer / Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Technician
- Electrical Technician / Mechanical Technician / Electronics Technician
- Production Technician / Manufacturing Technician
- Test Engineer / Test Technician
- Materials Engineer / Materials Scientist
- Engineering Director / Director of Engineering
- Technical Director / Technical Manager
Why Work With Sigma Recruitment Agency for London Vacancies
Being a specialist engineering recruitment agency, we make sure we provide added value to our engineering clients. We take a consultative process to hiring, which makes sure that you feel we are an extension of your team.
- Industry knowledge – our industry experience and expertise ensure we not only understand your industry challenges but can also communicate your requirements and values to high-quality candidates.
- Talent pool – combining our extensive network of candidates from the engineering industry and understanding your recruitment profile, we can make sure we recruit candidates suitable for your vacancy.
- Our unique approach – our consultative process will make sure we take the time to understand your company, your requirements and candidate profile. This in turn will ensure that we deliver an engaging and high-class recruitment process that provides your candidates with a good impression of your brand from beginning to end.
To understand more about our process and unique approach click here
Our Google Rankings Ensure your Job Vacancies Will Be Seen
About Sigma Recruitment London
Since Sigma Recruitment opened for business back in 2005, we’ve developed an enviable reputation as one of the leading independent manufacturing and engineering recruitment agencies in London and the wider UK. We’ve recruited for a wide variety of companies, from Fortune 500 firms with sales in the hundreds of billions to niche high-tech start-ups and everything in between.
If you’re looking to recruit candidates in the London area with engineering or technical skills in manufacturing sectors including automotive, life science, aerospace manufacturing, electronics manufacturing, chemical manufacturing, packaging, pharmaceutical, medical devices, steel, plastics, or semiconductors, then please book a call with our founding director today!
And find out why not all engineering recruitment agencies in London are the same.