Sigma Elite Recruitment System
Recruiting with science – not luck! Retention, not just recruitment!
After operating within the manufacturing and technical sectors for over 13 years Recruitment has developed the “Sigma Elite Recruitment System” to guarantee long-term recruitment success. To achieve this Sigma Recruitment have partnered with one of the world’s leading psychometric profiling companies.
The benefits of the Sigma Elite Recruitment System
- Psychometric job profiling – identifies the key traits and behaviours that the successful candidate will need in order to perform well in the position.
- Psychometric candidate profiling – matches the candidates’ traits and behaviours against the job profile.
- Mental agility candidate testing.
- Extended candidate guarantees – providing a replacement recruitment service if the candidate leaves the company prior to a set period agreed.
- Pre-employment check – Make sure you are hiring who you think you are! (includes education verification, ID, electoral roll & address verification & CCJ, bankruptcy, insolvency & IVA search. 5-year activity verification with 28-day gap verification and right to work document verification.
- Improved retention levels – by recruiting with science NOT luck!
- A partnership approach to recruitment – where we take a proactive support role from job definition to appointment and post-appointment development.
- Leading marketing and advertising support.
The Sigma Elite Recruitment System follows a three-step scientific process: –
Stage 1 – Benchmarking – (Identification of job requirements)
Key to the successful completion of an assignment is the agreement on defining the type of person required for the role. This is achieved using: –
- The job analysis document – This helps form an internal consensus between stakeholders in terms of what skills and behavioural competencies are required for the position.
- The job survey – An online survey which helps managers and recruiters clearly and quickly define the behavioural requirements for any job, at any level.
- A detailed vacancy qualification discussion with an experienced specialist Recruitment Consultant.
Stage 2 – Recruitment
Attraction – identifying and attracting the best talent
- FREE advertising on over 6 leading job boards (Total Jobs, CV-Library, Monster, Reed, Jobsite, JobsinWales & Indeed)
- Access to our extensive internal candidate database.
- FREE bespoke E-shot, valued at £1,500
- Pay per click social media advertising budget
- Inclusion in our industry-leading recruitment website sigmarecruitment.co.uk – ranked by Google as the best performing website against our competitors.
Selection – filtering talent to ensure long term success and retention
Selecting a candidate to ensure that the best fit does not happen by chance, however, the Sigma Elite Recruitment System ensures that you recruit with science and tangibles NOT luck! The following are key elements of the Sigma Elite System the package: –
- Candidate psychometric profiling which measures personality and behavioural traits against the psychometric job profile generated by the job survey.
- Job Fit Interview guide – The system will compare the job survey against the candidate profile and produce a bespoke 60-minute structured interview guide providing insightful questions, allowing you to compare candidates against required behaviours / competencies.
- Mental agility tests allowing you to measure candidate “speed of thought” and mental ability.
- Interview support providing assistance to create a tangible test of skills to confirm candidates have expected technical skills and knowledge.
- Candidate presentation including, CV, skills matrix, competency question response, psychometric survey report and optional video profile.
Stage 3 – Retention & Development
The Sigma Elite Recruitment System is an all-encompassing approach to recruitment and retention as such the successful candidate will undertake a Self-Development Survey – this is a 30-page self-development and coaching guide which is bespoke to each candidate and ties in with their psychometric profile. This tool has been proven to improve performance, increase job satisfaction, provide a framework to develop talent and most importantly increase retention rates!
The resources utilised during the Sigma Elite Recruitment System ensures that the retention of employees who have gone through the process is greatly improved compared to those employees recruited under “a scattergun” non-scientific approach to recruitment.
*Please note certain features of the Sigma Elite Recruitment System will incur additional fees.
Recruiting with science – not luck!