Are you frustrated by engineering recruitment agencies in Birmingham?
There are many engineering recruitment agencies in Birmingham you could use to fill your engineering vacancies. Though if you have found this page, I am guessing you have been underwhelmed with their slow service and lack of ability to find the quality engineering candidates you need in the Birmingham area?
Other engineering recruitment agencies in Birmingham don’t seem to understand what is critical when it comes to recruiting the key people that make up your engineering team.
Finding the right skills is one thing, and then there is the regular challenge of people with the right engineering skills and a poor attitude, who many engineering recruiters will send to you. So, you take a chance on interviewing them, and they don’t even turn up!
We understand your issues as Birmingham engineering recruiters with a 15-year history of delivering for our engineering clients. The good news is we can resolve many of your recruitment challenges and find you the right engineering candidates based in Birmingham.
Ready to have a conversation? Before we speak, here are a few more ways Sigma can help you:-
- We can find the engineering candidates you need in Birmingham because of our extensive network and the unique marketing strategies we use. See some of our example candidates
- Because of our analysis and our proprietary interview booking and checking system, candidates turn up for the interview and stay the course.
- Our deep networks and connections mean you won’t lose the talent bun fight against larger companies.
Sigma can help; we are an engineering recruitment agency for Birmingham that delivers
About Birmingham – manufacturing’s modern birthplace
Birmingham is second only to London in size, boasting roughly 1.1 million inhabitants in the city and 3.8 million within the metropolitan area. This makes it the eighth-largest metropolitan area in the entire EU, and has earned itself a nickname as the nation’s “Second City.”
A social, financial, cultural, and commercial centre, it was once a medieval market town. Consequently, the city grew to become the “first manufacturing town in the world” by 1791, laying the foundations of modern manufacturing via thousands of small, highly specialised workshops and communities of skilled tradesmen.
Public administration, health, and education join engineering, finance, and tourism for a diverse local economy. Major manufacturing in the area focuses on automotive and precision-based products, along with traditional craftsmen of guns, jewellery, and speciality goods.
Companies with engineering jobs in Birmingham
As one of the leading engineering recruitment agencies in Birmingham, Sigma Recruitment recommends a diverse range of opportunities in manufacturing. Notable Birmingham companies include:
- JLR Jaguar Land Rover
- Rolls Royce
- Aston Martin
- Pirelli Tyres
Engineering sectors that Sigma recruits for in Birmingham
- Automotive engineering recruitment
- Pharmaceutical engineering recruitment
- Heavy industrial engineering recruitment
- Graduate engineering recruitment
- Medical device engineering recruitment
- Life science engineering recruitment
- Chemical engineering recruitment
- Electronics manufacturing recruitment
- Semiconductor engineering recruitment
- Aerospace engineering recruitment
- Food manufacturing recruitment
- FMCG engineering recruitment
- Packaging engineering recruitment
- Plastics engineering recruitment
- STEM skills recruitment
Engineering jobs that Sigma recruits for in Birmingham
- Engineering Manager / Head of Engineering
- Maintenance Manager / Head of Maintenance
- Quality Manager / Head of Quality Assurance
- Design Manager / Head of Design
- Process Manager / Head of Process Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Electronics Engineer
- Design Engineer (mechanical, electrical, electronics)
- Process Engineer / Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer
- Quality Engineer / SQA Engineer / Supplier Engineer
- Sales Engineer / Technical Sales
- Engineering Graduates (electrical, mechanical, manufacturing, materials, chemical)
- Chemical Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer / Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Technician
- Electrical Technician / Mechanical Technician / Electronics Technician
- Production Technician / Manufacturing Technician
- Test Engineer / Test Technician
- Materials Engineer / Materials Scientist
- Engineering Director / Director of Engineering
- Technical Director / Technical Manager
Providing value to engineering companies in Birmingham
Being a specialist engineering recruitment agency, we make sure we provide added value to our engineering clients. We take a consultative process to hiring, which makes sure that you feel we are an extension of your team.
- Industry knowledge – our industry experience and expertise ensures we not only understand your industry challenges but can also communicate your requirements and values to high-quality candidates.
- Talent pool – combining our extensive network of candidates from the engineering industry and understanding your recruitment profile, we can make sure we recruit candidates suitable for your vacancy.
- Our unique approach – our consultative process will make sure we take the time to understand your company, your requirements and candidate profile. This in turn will ensure that we deliver an engaging and high-class recruitment process which provides your candidates with a good impression of your brand from beginning to end. To understand more about our process and unique approach click here
Our Google Rankings Ensure your Job Vacancies Will Be Seen
About Sigma Recruitment Birmingham
Since Sigma Recruitment opened for business back in 2005, we’ve developed an enviable reputation as one of the leading independent manufacturing and engineering recruitment agencies in Birmingham and the wider UK. We’ve recruited for a wide variety of companies, from Fortune 500 firms with sales in the hundreds of billions to niche high-tech start-ups and everything in between.
If you’re looking to recruit candidates in the Birmingham area with engineering or technical skills in manufacturing sectors including automotive, life science, aerospace manufacturing, electronics manufacturing, chemical manufacturing, packaging, pharmaceutical, medical devices, steel, plastics or semiconductors, then please book a call with our founding director today! And find out why not all engineering recruitment agencies in Birmingham are the same. You can also view some of our example engineering and manufacturing candidates for the Birmingham area here.