£27000 - £32000 per annum + pension, healthcare, etc.
Early finish on a Friday - hours of work are days Monday to Friday, finish by lunchtime on a Friday and kickstart your weekend early!
The position is additional headcount required because of continued growth - join an established and growing SME with plans for further investment and growth!
Interesting and varied work - the company supplies products to multiple industries providing a good variety to your day-to-day tasks.
Great culture = the company offers a close-knit, relaxed, and friendly culture with an approachable management team.
What you will be doing:
- Day-to-day product testing
- Debugging products down to board level
- Recording of all test data
- Assisting the engineering team with the development of new products
What you will need:
- Experience in undertaking hands-on work within an electronics manufacturing environment
- Experience of being able to debug and fault find to board level with electronic products.
- Good knowledge of circuit diagrams
- A relevant technical qualification is desirable.
What you will receive:
A salary of £27,000-£32,000 (dependent on experience - the company is open to someone at the early stage of their career or someone more experienced) + pension, cash plan healthcare, etc.
The working hours
Standard working hours are 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-12:30pm on a Friday. The company do offer some flexibility around this to start and finish a little earlier or later if it suits the person.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Test Technician role, that has been brought about by growth in the business, working for an established and growing manufacturing business that plans to grow further, please click apply. Don't worry if your CV is not up to date; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4318 Test Technician
Job Skills: Test Technician, Electronics Test Technician, Electronics Technician, Test Engineer, Electronics Test Engineer, Electronic Assembly Technician, IPS 610, IPC:610m IPC-A-610, engineering recruitment agencies, email@example.com