Up to £30000 per annum + pension, healthcare, paid overtime, etc.
Opportunity for a setter or injection moulding technician to work for an established manufacturing company that has secure order books through to 2028. You will earn £30,000 (including shift allowance - dependent on experience) for working a 3-shift Rota plus pension, healthcare, paid overtime, etc.
The setter will work closely with the process manager and liaise with the production team to ensure tooling changeovers take place promptly as required to meet production outputs and that machines are set up correctly to reduce potential quality defects and issues.
The role will involve working a 3-shift pattern of days (6am-2pm), afternoons (2pm-10pm) and nights (10pm-6am) with the week of the night shift starting on a Sunday and finishing on a Friday morning.
As the setter, your duties will include:
- Setting injection moulding machines and ancillary equipment
- Ensuring that products are manufactured to the correct quality standards.
- Liaising with the maintenance department ensuring that equipment is in good working order.
- Ensuring that the material handlers provide material to the machines on time and to the specified requirements.
- Undertaking start-up and shut-down processes for equipment as required.
- Making sure that work areas are always kept clean and tidy.
To apply for the setter role, you will need:
- Previous experience working as a setter in a manufacturing setup, ideally plastic or automotive manufacturing.
- A relevant engineering qualification is desirable.
- Experience in dealing with large tooling (1000+ tonnes) is highly desirable.
In return, the setter will receive a salary of £30,000 (including shift allowance - dependent on experience) + pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, paid overtime, etc.
If you are a setter, production setter, injection moulding setter, mould setter, moulding setter, injection moulding technician, moulding technician, etc. that wishes to be considered for the role, please click on the apply button.
Job Skills: setter, production setter, injection moulding setter, mould setter, moulding setter, injection moulding technician, moulding technician