£30000 - £32000 per annum + pension, holidays, bonus.
Opportunity to join an award-winning company as a sales office manager and be part of their continuing global development and success. The organisation have been industry leaders for over 20 years, providing innovative products to companies all over the world. They are continuing to expand, and plan to double their turnover in the next four years.
As the sales office manager, you will manage the internal sales team, ensuring a high level of customer service is achieved and sales targets are met.
As the sales office manager, your duties will include: –
- Managing and organising the team’s workload.
- Supporting the sales team by processing sales enquiries and quotations.
- Working with external sales to create new business opportunities.
- Supporting the sales director with KPI analysis.
- Managing the company’s CRM system.
To be a successful sales office manager, you will need: –
- Previous supervisory experience within an internal sales environment.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- The ability to read basic engineering drawings.
In return, the sales office manager will receive a salary between £30,000 – £32,000 + company bonus scheme, pension scheme, 25 holidays plus bank holidays. The working hours will be Monday to Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
If you wish to be considered for the sales office manager role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.