£50000 - £55000 per annum + private medical, pension, etc.
Future-Proof Your Career: With a robust order book that runs through to 2028, you will wave goodbye to job hunt headaches and potential redundancies. And say hello to a secure future!
Weekends Start Early: Finish by 2:30pm every Friday! You could pick the children up from school, get the weekly food shop done or spend more time on your hobby - the choice is yours!
Elevate Your Skills: Join a team synonymous with Lean & CI excellence. Our client does not just offer a job, they offer an opportunity to take your skills to the next level!
What you will be doing:
- Upholding the commitment to excellence by ensuring every product meets high-quality standards.
- Championing the resolution of quality issues, ensuring complete and successful closure.
- Navigating customer feedback with precision, ensuring every voice leads to improvement.
- Crafting the future of the supply chain with meticulous supplier evaluation and development.
- Highlighting progress through precise KPI reporting.
- Steering the quality team through the ebbs and flows of day-to-day challenges.
- Leading rigorous internal audits and overseeing comprehensive external ones.
- Playing a pivotal role in the seamless introduction of new models, setting new benchmarks.
- Managing the quality system.
What you will need:
- Previous experience as a quality manager in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in automotive or plastics manufacturing is preferred.
- Familiarity with quality tools and techniques such as APQP, PPAP, 8D, RCA, etc.
What you will receive:
A salary of £50,000 - £55,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, private medical, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, etc.
Your working hours
8am-4:30pm Monday to Friday, 8am-2:30pm on a Friday.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Quality Manager role with a secure manufacturing business, please click apply. Do not worry if your CV is not up to date; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4347 Quality Manager.
Job Skills: quality manager, senior quality engineer, quality lead, QA manager, QC manager, quality assurance manager, quality control manager, quality engineer,