£55000 - £60000 per annum + 20% bonus, pension, healthcare
Opportunity for a quality manager to join a leading manufacturing business and continually improve the quality assurance department.
The hiring company is a global business that has been established for more than four decades and is considered one of the leaders within its field. Operating within a lean manufacturing environment, you will have the opportunity to implement change and drive improvements.
As the quality manager, you will lead the quality assurance function, coordinating all activities to ensure that raw materials, in-process products and finished products conform to specifications and customer expectations. Further responsibilities will include:-
- Monitoring quality assurance activities, recommending changes to the manufacturing process, systems technology, raw materials or suppliers.
- Taking ownership of the ISO9001 quality system, overseeing internal and external audits.
- Working closely with operational managers (R&D, production, engineering, supply chain) to further improve product quality.
- Researching, evaluating and recommending investments in technology, capital equipment, systems, or other assets that will improve quality.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure supplier quality is satisfactory.
- Leading, coaching and developing a team of professionals, including quality engineers and QA administrators.
To apply for the quality manager, you will need: -
- Significant experience gained in a senior quality position gained within the manufacturing sector.
- Experience in managing internal and external audits in line with ISO9001
- Strong people leadership skills.
- A proven track record of delivering product quality improvements.
- Degree level education is preferred.
In return, the quality manager will receive a salary of up £55,000 - £60,000, plus a bonus of up to 20%, pension, healthcare and 25 + 8 holidays
To apply for the quality manager role, please click apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: quality, QA, QC, [email protected]