Up to £29300 per annum + pension, holidays
We're looking for a production supervisor to work nights!
The hiring company are a leading manufacturing business, which has a presence across most of the UK. Their market is currently stable and is expected to remain so through 2021.
As the production supervisor, you will work with the production manager to coordinate production activities, ensuring that products are manufactured according to production specifications and schedules, volume, cost, and wastage targets within quality, environment, health, and safety standards. Further duties will include: -
- Communicating daily tasks and expectations for safety, production and quality
- Demonstrating the operation of the production equipment
- Overseeing training and development
- Coaching production workers on the production process
- Monitoring raw material delivery
- Liaising with the maintenance team
- Managing health and safety risks
- Evaluating team performance
To apply for the production supervisor position, you will need:-
- A background as a team leader, production supervisor, gained in the manufacturing sector.
- Good people management skills
- Strong communication skills.
In return, the production supervisor will receive a salary of up to £29,300 (this includes a 20% shift allowance for working nights). Thirty-two holidays (inclusive of public holidays) Pension matched to 5%. The shift pattern is nights 10 pm - 6 am Monday to Thursday.
Please note during the training period (6-8) weeks; you will work days & afternoons.
Interested? Please click apply to find out more.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: production, manufacutring, production supervisor, [email protected]