Up to £45000 per annum + 10% bonus, holidays, pension
Opportunity for a production manager to join a market-leading business, who have secure order books for the next few years. The organisation supply product for a wide range of projects across the UK. The company are financially stable and have an excellent reputation.
As the production manager, you will lead a long-serving and committed manufacturing team. You will manage production activities to achieve efficiency, quality and safety targets. Detailed responsibilities include:-
- Monitoring production to maximise productivity, optimise resources, prioritise spending and to achieve volume and quality targets.
- Leadership and development of the team including recruitment, performance reviews, performance management and disciplinaries.
- Ensuring safety standards, including carrying out risk assessments.
- Resolving any customer concerns.
To be successful in your application for the production manager, you will need: –
- Well developed leadership skills, gained in a production/manufacturing management position.
- Experience of interpreting and utilising production data to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- A solid understanding of quality, safety, scrap reduction, and IT systems.
In return, the production manager will receive a salary of circa £45,000, a bonus of up to 10%, pension and holidays.
Please click apply to progress your application for the production manager position.
By applying you’re giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we’re recruiting for.
Job Skills: production, manufacturing, production managment, [email protected]