Up to £45000 per annum + benefits
Opportunity for a production manager or operations manager to work with a well-established manufacturing company, as their operations manager.
The business has been established for almost 40 years, expanding their range of products and services over the years to suit individual customer requirements. They supply products to customers in the UK and globally.
As the operations manager / production manager , you will be responsible for managing all operational activities involving manufacturing, warehousing and despatch, leading supervisors and various teams. Detailed responsibilities include: –
- Leading, managing and guiding the production and warehousing teams to ensure site objectives are achieved
- Effectively managing specific personnel and ensuring compliance with all procedures, policies and rules set down by the company
- Ensuring all production and warehousing activities are completed in an efficient and safe manner
- Planning, developing and implementing operational strategies to improve performance
- Implementing, monitoring and evaluating continuous improvement in health and safety, quality, performance and the general functioning of the production and warehousing departments
- Maintaining effective channels of communication throughout the factory, making sure that all departments are aware of site objectives
- Working in conjunction with other key departments, including commercial (sales and purchasing), quality assurance and technical
- Fully capable of deputising for the general manager when required
To apply for the operations manager / production manager position, you will need the following: –
- Experience as a production manager, manufacturing manager, business unit manager or operations manager gained in the manufacturing sector
- Well-developed leadership skills
- Knowledge of fabrication and welding processes would be an advantage
In return, the operations manager / production manager will receive a salary up to £45,000 + company pension, life cover + 36 holidays (including the bank holidays).
Please click apply to progress your operations manager / production manager application.
By applying you’re giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we’re recruiting for.
Job Skills: production manager, head of production, operations manager, head of operations, factory operations manager, manufacturing operations manager, [email protected]