£27200 - £32800 per annum + Pension, healthcare.
Mechanical fitter position available, working for a company who can offer long term job security and plenty of career opportunities.
The mechanical fitter will receive a salary of £31,000 increasing to £32,800 after probation, pension, and healthcare. 12 hours shifts, 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off.
As the mechanical fitter you will maintain and repair equipment, further maintenance duties will include: -
- Preventative maintenance of a wide variety of production equipment and machinery
- Assisting with breakdowns
- Calibrating machinery and equipment
- Carrying out tool inspections
- Maintenance of bearings
- Helping with the implementation of the maintenance plan
To be successful in your application for the mechanical fitter position, you will need
- Mechanical maintenance experience either gained in a manufacturing environment or as a mechanic.
- Experience with bearings.
- Good communication skills.
If you wish to be considered for this mechanical fitter role, then please click the apply button.
Job Skills: Maintenance, fitter, mechanical, firstname.lastname@example.org