Up to £41000 per annum + profit share c£4K, and benefits
Opportunity for a mechanical engineer with tank and pipe inspection experience to join a high-profile, market-leading business as an asset integrity manager
The company is well established, financially stable, and has a reputation as an excellent employer. The engineering project manager position represents an opportunity to get involved in varied and technically complex engineering and manufacturing projects.
As the mechanical engineer / asset integrity manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing asset integrity systems across the site. Detailed responsibilities will include: -
- Providing technical expertise to setup specifications and inspection test regimes on a wide range of safety-critical assets in the COMAH area
- Maintain awareness of current legislation relating to safety critical checks, including SSoW; PuWER; HSG231; SAFed and DSEAR
- Communicating the status and integrity of the plant in a top-tier COMAH site
- Providing a site-wide Consultancy service for asset integrity
- Working closely with the mechanical coordinator and section engineer to manage all site-wide mechanical engineering service contracts.
- Supervising contractors, taking responsibility for LEV and pressure vessels
To apply for the mechanical engineer / asset integrity manager position, you will need: -
- A strong mechanical engineering background, ideally with an HND or above in mechanical engineering
- Extensive experience in the mechanical inspection of tanks and piping.
- Experience in managing teams of contractors.
In return, the mechanical engineer / asset integrity manager will receive a salary of £41,000, plus benefits including 33 days of holiday (inclusive of the eight bank holidays), a pension (up to 12% company contribution), a health care plan and life assurance.
Not guaranteed, but there is a profit share plan which has paid out around £4K in the past few years.
This position would suit candidates who are a mechanical engineer, mechanical inspection engineer, mechanical asset engineer, asset manager, inpection engineer etc.
If you are interested in the mechanical engineer / asset integrity manager position and have a good knowledge of tanks and pipes, please apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: piping, mechanical, tanks, engineering, asset, [email protected]