£46700 - £51700 per annum + 10% bonus, pension, holidays.
Opportunity for a mechanical engineer / maintenance engineer to join one of South Wales’ largest manufacturing companies. If you are a mechanical engineer, maintenance manager or engineering manager with a mechanical background then this position could be perfect for you.
About the company: –
- Have invested more than £150M in South Wales.
- Around 40 maintenance professionals employed.
- A market leader within their field.
About the mechanical engineer / maintenance engineer position: –
As a mechanical engineer, you will play a key role in overseeing the mechanical engineering activities. Operating within a TQM / lean manufacturing environment, you will have the opportunity to implement change and lead the drive to improve the engineering service. Your focus will be on: –
- Use of engineering data and analytical tools to foresee and reduce production downtime.
- Long term strategic maintenance, to reduce reactive maintenance demands.
- Supervision of maintenance technicians and contractors.
- Complex hydraulic and pneumatic engineering challenges.
- Design and implementation of new mechanical equipment.
To apply for the mechanical engineer / maintenance engineer role you will need: –
- Experience in mechanical maintenance gained in the manufacturing sector
- Excellent knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatics
- An engineering degree is preffered
In return, the mechanical engineer will receive an attractive salary of £45,000 – £50,000 + a £1,700 call out allowance, a bonus of up to 10% and a 5% pension.
If you are mechanical engineer, shift engineer, maintenance manager or engineering manager then please apply today!
By applying you’re giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we’re recruiting for.
Job Skills: Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Manager, Engineering Manager, Cardiff jobs, [email protected]