£30000 - £35000 per annum + pension, healthcare, bonus, etc.
Opportunity for a multi-skilled electrical maintenance technician to work for a well-established global manufacturing organisation. You will work closely with the engineering manager and be involved in preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance and project work based on the installation of new equipment and modification of existing equipment.
The maintenance technician will work a 3 shift pattern consisting of a week of days (6am-2pm), nights (10pm-6am). and afternoons (2pm-10pm).
As the multi-skilled electrical maintenance technician, your duties will include:
- Carrying out breakdown repairs onsite to ensure the best possible availability of production equipment
- Contributing towards the successful implementation of a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) system
- As the maintenance technician you will be involved in iImplementing modifications to equipment onsite in an effort to improve performance
- Involvement in the installation of new equipment on site
- Assisting the production team with continuous improvement activities
To apply for the multi-skilled electrical maintenance technician role you will need:
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Time served electrical apprenticeship
- Must be multi-skilled and able to carry out both electrical and mechanical maintenance
- PLC fault finding ability
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
In return, the multi-skilled electrical maintenance technician will receive a salary of £27,500 - £30,500 dependent on experience (likely to earn up to £35,000 with overtime) + pension, healthcare and potential annual bonus (up to £1,000).
If you wish to be considered for the maintenance technician role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.