£24000 - £27000 per annum + pension, healthcare, bonus, etc.
Opportunity for a maintenance technician to work days for an established manufacturing site who are part of a global group of companies with fifteen sites across the UK, Europe, the USA and China. The site benefits from regular investment from the group they are part of and has a number of CAPEX projects ongoing throughout 2020 to improve the facility and equipment.
You will work closely with the maintenance manager on site and work as part of a small team to repair and maintain all process equipment to support production needs. You will also contribute to a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) system and assist in process and continuous improvement projects.
The hours of work are 8am-4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 7am-12pm on a Friday.
As the maintenance technician your duties will include:
- Maintaining and repairing all equipment and facilities onsite
- Supporting the upkeep of a PPM system
- Supporting continuous improvement projects on site
- Assisting with the installation/upgrade of plant equipment
To apply for the maintenance technician, you will need:
- A time served mechanical or electrical apprenticeship
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- To be multiskilled and able to undertake both electrical and mechanical maintenance
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations and/or PLC fault finding experience are desirable
- Knowledge of continuous improvement or experience of being involved in making improvements to equipment performance is highly desirable.
In return, the maintenance technician will receive a salary of £24,000-£27,000 (dependent on experience) + pension (3% employee contribution, 5% employer contribution), healthcare, potential annual bonus, etc.
If you wish to be considered for the maintenance technician role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.
Job Skills: Maintenance Technician, Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician, Electrical Maintenance Technician, [email protected]