Competitive salary and benefits package.
Opportunity for a laboratory analyst to join a world leading organisation. The company are expanding, financially stable and have ambitious growth plans for the future. They have forged an excellent reputation as one of the key players within their industry and are currently providing products and services to over 100 countries globally.
As the laboratory analyst, you will carry out analysis on a range of analytical samples in line with the relevant company standards and GMP regulations.
Laboratory analyst duties will also include: -
- Performing laboratory procedures right first time.
- Planning and prioritising your own day to day workload.
- Reviewing analytical data, ensuring it is accurate and compliant.
- Assisting in the preparation of technical documentation.
- Participating in on-site audits as required.
To apply for the laboratory analyst position, you will need:
- A degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline.
- Previous experience of working within a laboratory.
- Experience with HPLC/GC/IR.
In return, the laboratory analyst will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you wish to be considered for this laboratory analyst role, then please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.
Job Skills: Laboratory Analyst, Laboratory Technician, [email protected]