Up to £38000 per annum + 5% bonus, 5% pension
Exciting Opportunity for a health & safety advisor in a leading manufacturing company!
Competitive salary of up to £38,000, with a bonus of up to 5%, a 5% pension, and cash healthcare coverage.
Join a highly reputable manufacturing company that has invested over £150M in South Wales over the past decade. As one of the world leaders in their field, they offer a stable and thriving work environment. The company has achieved remarkable business results, demonstrating strong profitability.
As the health & safety advisor/HSE Officer, you will be pivotal in implementing and maintaining the organisation's health and safety policies, ensuring a safe and healthy working environment for all employees.
Health and safety advisor, key responsibilities:
- Provide expert advice on health and safety standards and systems.
- Develop, coordinate, and deploy activities necessary to maintain a certified occupational health and safety management system aligned with ISO 45001.
- Coach and support manufacturing teams in risk analysis techniques.
- Lead the preparation of targeted operational unit risk assessments.
- Design and deliver training modules to promote safety awareness and compliance.
- Conduct comprehensive HS audits and on-site inspections, identifying workplace hazards and proposing and implementing effective remedial actions.
Health and safety advisor requirements:
- Ideally, possess or be working towards a NEBOSH diploma.
- Proven experience in a health and safety position within the manufacturing or construction sectors.
- Demonstrated ability to drive safety changes in challenging circumstances.
Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to contribute to the success of a leading manufacturing company as a Health & Safety Advisor/HSE Officer. To be considered for this role, please click the "Apply" button now.
Job Skills: hse advisor, health and safety officer, email@example.com