As one of the leading Recruitment Agencies in Cardiff, Sigma is always on the lookout for exceptional Graduate Recruitment Consultant in Cardiff (to work at our head office). If the details below are of interest then please make a confidential application.
Attention Graduates, would you be interested in joining one of the UK’s most dynamic and fast-paced industries?
Would you be interested in joining a leading recruitment Company who can offer full training which will lead to you becoming a specialist recruitment consultant within 12 months?
Ability to control your own earnings with our outstanding performance-based earnings package, £25,000 realistic in the first year, with £30,000 possible in year two.
Sigma can offer:-
- An opportunity to increase your earnings based on effort and ability via our uncapped commission plan.
- Fast track career progression, with no red tape you can progress as fast as your ability allows.
- Ability to increase basic salary once targets are met.
If the above fits in with your profile/agenda then why not consider joining Sigma as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
Sigma Recruitment is a professional recruitment consultancy operating out of Cardiff. We are specialist recruiter focusing on the Technical & Engineering industry sector and covering a wide range of positions within these industries.
We can offer fast track career development for graduates with the right attitude, who can back this up with hard work and dedication. The earnings at Sigma are uncapped and enable consultants to reap the financial benefits of their hard work.
Sigma has been established for 14 years, we are a financially stable company with an established track record within the South Wales area. We are currently in the process of expanding the business and have recently moved to larger offices to create room for this expansion.
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 + Commission (uncapped) + free onsite parking
Commission Plan: Excellent commission and bonus structure
The Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant Jobs Cardiff
Working closely with the Company Directors and experienced recruiters, you will receive in-depth hands-on training in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Responsibilities include: –
- Screening Candidates for client requirements.
- Working with a range of new and existing clients to provide a professional recruitment service.
- Developing new clients and candidate attraction strategies. Including advertising and database sourcing.
The Candidate Graduate Recruitment Consultant Jobs Cardiff
- Candidates should be a recent graduate from one of the following subjects, Business Studies, Business Management or Business Excellence.
- Customer Service / Sales experience gained as part of a placement year or part-time working during university would be a big advantage.
- Hunger to succeed.
- Keenness to develop sales/business development skills.
- Good general IT skills including MS-Office.