Up to £35000 per annum + pension, holidays
Opportunity for a shift manager to join a market-leading business has secure order books for the next few years. The organisation supply product for a wide range of projects across the UK. The company are financially stable and have an excellent reputation.
As the shift manager, you will lead a long-serving and committed manufacturing team. You will supervise production activities to achieve efficiency, quality and safety targets. Detailed responsibilities include:-
- Developing, maintaining and improving manufacturing processes
- Supporting demonstration, pre-production, and production builds
- Working with other internal departments (quality, HSE etc.) and suppliers to ensure technical aspects of manufacturing processes are understood and accounted for
- Ensure manufacturing processes comply with legal and customer requirements
- Reviewing and modifying existing processes in a controlled and systematic manner
- Implementing reliable solutions that improve process control, product yields and reduce cost
To be successful in your application for the shift manager, you will need: -
- Well developed leadership skills gained in a shift manager, production supervisor position
- Continuous improvement/lean manufacturing experience
- Good general IT skills
In return, the shift manager will receive a salary of up to £35,000, plus pension and holidays.
Please click apply to progress your application for the shift manager position.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: shift manager, production supervisor, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]