£24000 - £29000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for a development scientist / formulation scientist to join an expanding global company who are working to bring a cutting-edge product to market which is set to disrupt a £1 Billion+ marketplace. The company have recently raised a significant amount of investment from various sources on the back of positive news from product trials to enable them to continue the scale-up of their processes as they move from R&D into manufacture.
The role will involve working as part of a small laboratory development / R&D team working with a wide range of compounds assisting the company in drug development.
As the development scientist / formulation scientist your duties will include:
- Formulation of preparations for in-house and client-specific projects
- Interpretation of specifications and preparation of formulation development strategies
- Development of early and later phase pipeline products
- Providing clear and frequent communication of results and interpretation
- Contributing to the maintenance of high standards of laboratory practices and GMP / cGMP requirements
To apply for the development scientist / formulation scientist position, you will need:
- A degree-level qualification in a scientific subject
- Experience of working with pharmaceutical drug development / formulation.
- Knowledge of a range of analytical techniques
In return, the development scientist / formulation scientist will receive a salary of £24,000- £29,000 (dependent on experience) + pension.
If you wish to be considered for the R&D Scientist role, please click on the apply button.