Up to £27200 per annum + pension, potential bonus, etc.
Be a big fish: you will work as a small, close-knit team, with a friendly and supportive culture, and play a key role in delivering an excellent quality control service to the site.
Develop your skills and enjoy a varied and interesting workload: you will work on a wide variety of different products giving you the chance to improve your use of a range of analytical techniques.
New toys to play with: the client is currently having new equipment installed and is hopeful of a full laboratory refurbishment soon.
Enjoy excellent job security: the company is part of a large global group with a headcount of over 15,000 and profits of £650 million+
What you will be doing:
- Planning and prioritising your own day-to-day workload,
- Performing sample analysis in accordance with documented procedures
- Adhering to Health and Safety and GMP requirements
- Review analytical data for accuracy.
- Maintaining good standards of housekeeping within the QC laboratory.
- Ensuring all work performed complies with laboratory procedures and is GMP compliant.
- Perform internal calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Identifying and supporting with Continuous Improvement
What you will need:
- A relevant degree-level qualification (Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Forensic Science, etc.).
- Laboratory experience gained either post studies or via a year in industry as part of studies.
- Experience in industry with at least one of HPLC, GC or ICP
What you will receive:
You will receive a salary of £27,200 + pension, 24 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), a potential annual bonus, etc.
The working hours
You will work a rotating 2-week Rota of:
- Week 1: 6am-2pm (Monday to Friday)
- Week 2: 1:30pm-9:30pm (Monday to Thursday) 10:30am-6:30pm (Friday)
How to Apply
If you are interested in this QC Analyst role working for an established and growing manufacturing business, please click apply. Do not worry if your CV is not up to date; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4358 QC Analyst.
Job Skills: QC analyst, quality control analyst, QC technician, lab analyst, laboratory analyst, QA technician, quality assurance technician, QA analyst, quality assurance analyst, chemistry graduate MChem, chemistry masters