£20000 - £25000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity to work for a well-established manufacturing site that has been in operation since the 1970s and is now part of a global group of companies that employs 20,000+ employees in 100+ locations. The South Wales site is very well setup and focuses heavily on lean and continuous improvement activities making it a very well set up and run facility.
As the process technician, you will be responsible for gathering data and generating reports based on production data, organising and overseeing production trials and new product introduction and contributing towards lean and continuous improvement activities. Your duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for all operational / manufacturing support duties onsite
- Being responsible for completing all machine trials and taking control of all new product introduction (NPI) processes
- Acting as a link between all operational departments, using lean manufacturing techniques and best practices to then help incorporate systems and procedures into practice
- Using different management tools to assist production control and efficiencies
- Being responsible for managing the production data collection processes in the department
- Developing a plan to improve existing procedures to improve service, participating in interdepartmental working groups.
To be successful in your application for the process technician position, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a manufacturing / technical environment
- Experience of managing or being involved in new product introduction processes and/or tooling trials
- A recognised engineering related qualification
- Experience of data gathering within a production/manufacturing facility
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications for the generation of reports
In return, the Process Technician will receive a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience) + pension.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
NOTE if you apply for this position a consultant will review your CV and call you if your CV is a match.
If the consultant cannot reach you they will email and text you requesting that you call them back. YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress!