£27200 - £33000 per annum + pension, holidays, healthcare plan
Opportunity for a mechanical maintenance technician to work four on four off shifts with a successful manufacturing company. The organisation is a world leader in their field and is a very stable employer. Over the last ten years, the business has invested more than £150M into their South Wales site.
The mechanical maintenance technician will be responsible for fault finding and repair across a wide range of equipment, further duties include: -
- Mechanical maintenance on a range of production equipment and machinery.
- Setting and calibrating machinery and instruments.
- Implementing the maintenance programme and updating maintenance records.
To be successful in your application for the mechanical technician you will have the following: -
- Time served mechanical maintenance apprenticeship.
- Experience with hydraulics and pneumatics.
In return, the mechanical technician will receive a salary of £28,000 - £33,000 per annum, pension, healthcare. The shift patten is four on four off, days and nights.
If you wish to be considered for this mechanical maintenance technician role, then please click the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: mechanical, maintenance, engineer, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]