£23000 - £28000 per annum + pension, BUPA, potential 10% bonus, etc.
Opportunity to work for a well-established, multi-national organisation who continue to experience good performance within their varied marketplace. There is planned investment to further enhance their site and the design engineer will benefit from a very good benefits package inclusive of annual bonus and private medical cover.
The design engineer will be involved in both 2D and 3D CAD work liaising with internal departments, customers and suppliers. You will play a key role in interpreting customer requirements and technical specifications.
As the mechanical design engineer, your duties will include:
- Producing equipment outline drawings and layouts for customers
- Producing full equipment detailed drawings, layouts and procedures to enable manufacturing to produce the products as required
- Answering technical questions to external customers / suppliers when required
- Assisting sales in technical questions / request for drawings and mechanical details
To apply for the design engineer role you will need:
- Previous experience within a manufacturing / technical role
- 3D CAD experience with Inventor
- The ability to understand and discuss technical drawings with customers as needed
- A relevant mechanical engineering / design qualification
In return, the design engineer will receive a salary of £23,000-£28,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, BUPA healthcare and potential annual bonus of up to 10%.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.