£45000 - £52000 per annum + inc car allowance, 5% bonus
Opportunity for a maintenance manager to join a leading business and improve the maintenance function of their sites throughout the UK.
The hiring company is a global business that has been established for more than four decades and is considered one of the leaders within its field.
As the maintenance manager, you will manage the maintenance of the handling and production equipment; you will design, plan, manage and monitor all the installation, preventive maintenance and repair activities to achieve productivity, utilization and cost objectives; detailed responsibilities include:-
- Developing, implementing, managing and improving the preventive and corrective maintenance plan for existing and new equipment with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Overseeing the health & safety strategy. Developing and promoting health & safety amongst direct/indirect reports.
- Establishing maintenance cost budgets, monitoring the cost-effectiveness of the maintenance plans, priorities spending and ensuring that standards are met.
- Evaluating the results of all implemented maintenance plans and preparing recommendations for senior managers.
- Liaising with other managers to ensure that maintenance plans are integrated with other parts of the business and aligned with the overall corporate objectives.
- Providing technical advice on engineering projects.
- Selecting, leading, directing, evaluating, and developing a team of engineers to ensure that maintenance activities (including electrics, mechanics and hydraulics) are completed on time, within budget, and per the set goals.
To apply for the maintenance, you will need: -
- Significant experience gained in a maintenance / engineering leadership position.
- Strong leadership skills
- A solid understanding of mechanical and hydraulic engineering
- Maintenance planning experience.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
In return, the maintenance manager will receive a salary of up to £41,900 - £48,500, plus a car allowance of £3,500 bonus of up to 5%, pension, healthcare and 25 + 8 holidays.
To apply for the maintenance manager role, then please click apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: maintenance manager, maintenance planner, maintenance supervisor, [email protected]