£18000 - £19190 per annum + pension, healthcare, etc.
Are you a laboratory technician who is interested in using your science skill in an alternative way working with a company who continues to grow at a rate of more than 20% per year? Are you looking for a friendly yet challenging environment with a business which is financially stable and expanding internationally?
If the above sounds interesting to you, then we can offer you the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, global, financially secure, award-winning manufacturing business.
As the laboratory technician, you will use your science skills to test / validate scientific equipment before despatch to customers. Your duties as the laboratory technician will include:-
- Analysing standard samples and comparing results.
- Installing equipment ready for testing.
- Monitoring of product quality.
- Signing off for products before despatch.
- Completing product history paperwork.
- Evaluating and creating test documentation.
To be successful in your application for the laboratory technician, you will need: -
- A scientific qualification.
- A good level of manual dexterity, with the ability to use small hand tools such as spanners and screwdrivers.
In return, the laboratory technician will receive a salary of £18,000 increasing to £19,190 after a six-month probation period: 24 holidays plus bank holidays, cash healthcare plan, pension and sickness pay.
If you are interested in this laboratory technician position, please click apply today!
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.