£40000 - £50000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for a pharmaceutical formulation & development specialist to join an expanding global company who are working to bring a cutting-edge product to market which is set to disrupt a £1 Billion+ marketplace. The company have recently raised a significant amount of investment from various sources on the back of positive news from product trials to enable them to continue the scale-up of their processes as they move from R&D into manufacture.
The role will involve working as part of a small laboratory development / research and development team overseeing a team of scientists, setting team strategy and assisting the company in the achievement of their goals and timescales regarding the development of their products.
As the formulation & development team leader your duties will include:
- Leading formulation and development activities
- Setting strategy, aims and working practices for the formulation and development team
- Assignment of resource across multiple projects
- Pharmaceutical development of early and later phase pipeline products
- Providing clear communication of results and interpretation, including client-facing activities
- Ensuring all activities are risk assessed, control measures implemented and monitored to provide a safe environment
To successfully apply for the formulation & development team leader position, you will need:
- A degree-level qualification in a scientific subject
- Experience of working within a development / formulation role.
- Broad knowledge of preparation, manipulation and characterization of formulations
- Knowledge of a range of analytical techniques
- Good knowledge and experience of managing a GMP environment
- Experience in managing a small development team
In return, the formulation & development team leader will receive a salary of £40,000- £50,000 (highly dependent on experience) + pension.
If you wish to be considered for the laboratory manager role, please click on the apply button.