£27500 - £33000 per annum + potential annual bonus, medical, pension
Opportunity for an electronics technician to join a rapidly growing global manufacturing company that has 7 sites around the world. They have added over 100 staff in the last 4 years to their team globally and look set to continue to expand as the demand for their products continues to grow.
You will work as part of a highly talented and technical team in a hands-on role overseeing, setting up and troubleshooting complex manufacturing equipment. You will work a 2 shift pattern of days and afternoons.
Electronics technician responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for overseeing and setting up complex manufacturing processes
- Supporting and troubleshooting of production line
- Assisting with material inspection and quality checks
- Performing mechanical and electrical testing
- Working to deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction
- Participating in the organisation of material and workflow processes
- Developing and maintaining safety and standard operating procedures
To apply for the electronics technician position, you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a relevant role in a technical, engineering or manufacturing environment
- Experience in assembling and overseeing the manufacturing process of small electronic products
- A relevant technical qualification (minimum HNC level) is highly desirable
- Experience of working in a cleanroom environment is desirable
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
In return, the electronics technician will receive a salary of £27,500-£33,000 (including shift allowance - dependent on experience) + potential annual bonus, pension, private healthcare, etc.
If you are a process technician, assembly technician, electronics technician, SMT technician, AOI technician, electronic assembly technician, SMT operator, AOI operator, etc. who is interested in finding out more, please click apply.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: process technician, assembly technician, electronics technician, SMT technician, AOI technician, electronic assembly technician, SMT operator, AOI operator, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]