Up to £39000 per annum + pension, etc.
Electrical maintenance technician required to join an established manufacturing company that continues to invest in improving and modernising their facility and investing in training their staff.
The company supplies its products to multiple industries and delivers customer-led solutions and has been operating for over 60 years.
You will work as part of a maintenance team that contains a mix of electrical and mechanical technicians working a 12 hour shift pattern of days and nights (2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off).
As the electrical maintenance technician your duties will include:
- Respond to breakdowns during your shift ensuring equipment is maintained to the highest possible standard
- Contributing to the delivery of a planned preventative maintenance (PPM) system onsite
- Assisting in the installation and upgrade of equipment on site
- Ensuring all necessary Health & Safety standards and systems of work are adhered to.
To apply for the electrical maintenance technician role, you will need:
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- A time-served apprenticeship gained in a manufacturing environment
- PLC fault-finding ability
- Good knowledge of maintaining electrical drives
In return, the electrical maintenance technician will receive a salary of £39,000 (including shift allowance) + pension, etc.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: electrical maintenance technician, electrical maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, multi-skilled electrical maintenance technician, electrical technician, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]