£38500 - £42500 per annum + pension, etc.
Electrical maintenance technician required to work days for an established manufacturing company that has been in business for 150+ years. This facility has been part of their group for the last 15 years and provides stable employment.
You will be responsible for carrying out maintenance to both electrical equipment and instrumentation in your allocated area of the business. You will be involved in reactive maintenance, delivery of PPM and project and upgrade work as required. You will also form part of a night's call-out rota 1 week in 5.
As the electrical maintenance technician your duties will include:
- Investigating and rectifying plant problems of an electrical, electronic, or instrumentation related nature
- Contribute to devising, developing and executing robust planned maintenance and inspection schedules.
- Take responsibility for compliance regarding reporting and documenting of plant breakdowns
- Ensure safety standards are maintained and safe working procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Forming part of an on-call rota for out of hours cover 1 week in 5 and working 8 hours over a weekend (4 hours per day) 1 week in 5 (with a lieu day to take the week after doing so).
To apply for the electrical maintenance technician role, you will need:
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment, preferably a continuous 24/7 process-driven manufacturing environment
- A time served apprenticeship in either electrical maintenance or instrumentation
- PLC fault finding experience
- Experience in maintaining DCS is highly desirable
- Willingness and flexibility to form part of the on-call rota (1 week in 5) and to work some hours on weekends (1 week in 5)
In return, the electrical maintenance technician will receive a salary of £38,500-£42,500 (dependent on experience) + pension, paid overtime, etc.
Standard hours of work are 8am-4pm Monday to Friday.
If you are an Electrical Maintenance Technician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, E&I Technician, E+I Technician, Electrical & Instrumentation Technician. Electrical and Instrumentation Technician, Instrumentation Technician, Instrumentation Engineer, PC&A Technician, Process Control and Automation Technician, etc. who wishes to be considered for the role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Electrical Maintenance Technician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, E&I Technician, E+I Technician, Electrical & Instrumentation Technician. Instrumentation Technician, PC&A Technician, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]