£28000 - £33000 per annum + £5K OT, 5% pension
Opportunity for an electrical maintenance technician to work with a global business who have invested over £150M in their South Wales manufacturing sites. They provide products to some of the largest projects in the UK and are committed to continuing to manufacture in the UK.
What the company can offer you
- Competency-based pay - increase your salary over time based on your performance.
- Excellent training and development - via their in-house learning & development team.
- Extensive overtime available - on average people earn £5,000 per annum in overtime.
- Good pension, holidays, life cover & healthcare plan.
- Four on four off shift pattern, lots of time off.
About the electrical maintenance technician position
Working as part of a close-knit maintenance engineering team, as the electrical maintenance technician, you will be responsible for fault finding and repair across a wide range of production and manufacturing equipment, including.
- AC/DC motors & drives
- Cranes and lifting equipment
- High voltage electrical systems
To apply for the electrical maintenance technician position, you will need: -
- A time served electrical maintenance apprenticeship.
- Experience within a manufacturing or another relevant sector for example marine, power, oil and gas etc.
In return, the electrical maintenance technician will receive a salary of £28,000 - £33,000 per annum, 5% pension, healthcare. Shifts are four on four off, two days, two nights (12-hour shifts).
If you wish to be considered for this maintenance engineering role, then please click the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.