£30000 - £38000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for a design engineer to join a company currently experiencing growth due to a recent acquisition in a newly created position. This is an opportunity for a mechanical design engineer to 'make the role their own' and work closely with customers to create solutions for them.
Your responsibilities as the design engineer will include:
- Interacting with customers to resolve and address their requirements
- Development of product enhancements
- Producing fabrication and assembly drawings using 3D CAD
- Producing clear and concise instructions where needed and producing and uploading BOMs
- Providing support members of the team and other departments where needed
- Travelling on occasion to meet with customers to discuss their needs
To be successful in your application for the design engineer, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a mechanical design role within a technical / manufacturing environment
- 3D CAD experience (ideally Solid Edge)
- Experience of liaising with customers to discuss their needs
In return, the design engineer will receive a salary of £30,000 - £38,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, etc.
If you wish to be considered for the design engineer role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.