ReAct II Funding
ReAct II funding candidates in Cardiff, Bridgend, Swansea, Newport and surrounding areas of South Wales
If you are eligible for ReAct II funding your career prospects can gain a significant boost.
Candidates who qualify for ReAct funding can offer employers £3K towards recruitment costs and up to £1.5K towards training, please see below for full details and benefits of the ReAct II scheme to you as an individual.
If you qualify please email us via email@example.com and we can showcase your profile to a number of South Wales’ leading employers.
Who is eligible?
Support under the ReAct II scheme is available for individuals who:
- have become unemployed in the last six months as a result of redundancy, are currently unemployed, and who have not been in continuous employment for 6 weeks or more since being made redundant
- are currently under notice of redundancy
- have not undertaken any publicly funded training since being made redundant, including the work-based learning suite of programmes.
What is available?
There are 3 elements to ReAct II:
- recruitment & training support
- discretionary award – vocational training
- discretionary award – extra support.
Support is available for eligible applicants to increase their skills and remove barriers to learning, or returning to work. In order to ensure that this training provides the best possible chance of finding new employment, all applicants will need to have their training needs assessed by Careers Wales (external link). Careers Wales will also advise on suitable training courses and training venues.
Under this part of the scheme the following financial support is available:
- 100 per cent of training costs to acquire new skills (up to a maximum of £1,500)
- help with the cost of special equipment to remove barriers to training
- help towards the cost of travelling to training courses
- overnight accommodation costs, where appropriate
- a contribution towards childcare costs whilst training (subject to limits and conditions).
Please visit the ReAct website for full details