- CV Writing Service - Discounted Rates!
- Job E-Shot - Frequently Asked Questions
- ReAct II Funding
- Maintenance Jobs in Wales / South West
- Interview Advice
- Example CV
- CV Advice
- Submit Your CV
- Telephone Interviews - how to ensure success.
- Candidate FAQs
- What to wear at Work - solving the office dress code dilemma!
- House price affordability in South Wales
- Relocating to Wales
- Counter Offer Advice
- Psychometric Testing Advice
- Graduate Job Tips
- Graduate CV Advice
- Life Science Job Vacancies in Wales, Cardiff, Bridgend & Swansea
- Complete Our One-Way Video Interview
- Graduate Jobs In Cardiff, Swansea, Newport South Wales
In our Candidate FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) you will find the answers to the most common questions asked of the of the Sigma Recruitment team.
Q I have sent a copy of my CV to Sigma and I can see some vacancies on your website that I think I am suitable for. Why have you not called me?
Q I have been put forward for a job vcancy by Sigma Recruitment and want to apply for another job vacancy through Sigma Recruitment, is this possible?
Q What are the benefits of registering with Sigma Recruitment?
Q Will Sigma Recruitment send my CV to clients without contacting me?
Q I have applied for a vacancy online, does this mean that my details have been sent to the client?
Q I have applied for a vacancy and I have not been contacted?