£27000 - £32000 per annum + holidays, pension, etc
Opportunity for a yard operator or senior yard operator to join a profitable company that continually invest in their sites The organisation is a world leader in their field and is a very stable employer. Now is an excellent time to join, as the business is very optimistic about future growth potential and profitability.
As the yard operator/senior yard operator, you will work with the yard manager, ensuring all yard proceedings are carried out safely and effectively. Responsibilities include: -
- Managing traffic on-site, e.g. lorries, vans, mobile equipment.
- Inspecting all incoming materials.
- Overseeing the loading/unloading of containers.
- Receiving scrap lorries in the yard via weighbridge.
- Driving yard machinery.
To be successful in your application for the yard operator/senior yard operator, you will need: -
- A background working in a yard/construction/production/weighbridge setting.
- Qualifications in such as WAMITAB Level 4, CoTC SMSTS, SSSTS and SSP would be advantageous.
- Supervisory experience is required for the senior yard operator position.
In return, the yard operator/senior yard operator will receive a salary of up to £28,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience), a pension, a healthcare plan and holidays. Hours of work will be days, 7 am - 4 pm Monday to Friday, 45 hour week.
If you wish to be considered for this role, then please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: yard, scrap, weighbridge, WAMITAB, [email protected]