Up to £35000 per annum + 5% bonus, pension, holidays etc
Opportunity for a yard manager to join a profitable company, with a proven track record. The organisation is a world leader in their field and is a very stable employer. Now is an excellent time to join, as the business is very optimistic about future growth potential and profitability.
As the yard manager, you will oversee a small team, ensuring all yard proceedings are carried out in a safe and effective manner. Responsibilities include: –
- Managing traffic on site e.g. lorries, vans, mobile equipment.
- Inspecting all incoming materials.
- Overseeing the loading/unloading of containers.
- Monitoring team performance, ensuring targets are achieved.
- Delivering training to improve overall performance.
To be successful in your application for the yard manager, you will need:
- Previous experience in leading small teams.
- Experience working outdoors in all weathers.
- A background working in a yard/construction/production setting.
- Qualifications in site safety such as SMSTS, SSSTS and SSP would be advantageous.
In return, the yard manager will receive a salary of up to £35,000 per annum, a pension, a healthcare plan and holidays. Hours of work will be days, Monday to Friday 7 am – 4 pm.
If you wish to be considered for this role, then please click on the apply button.
Job Skills: warehouse, logistics, stock, materials, firstname.lastname@example.org