Up to £35000 per annum + 5% bonus, pension, holidays etc
Opportunity for a yard manager to join a profitable company, with a proven track record. The organisation is a world leader in their field and is a very stable employer. Now is an excellent time to join, as the business is very optimistic about future growth potential and profitability.
As the yard manager, you will oversee a small team, ensuring all yard proceedings are carried out in a safe and effective manner. Responsibilities include: -
- Managing traffic on site e.g. lorries, vans, mobile equipment.
- Inspecting all incoming materials.
- Overseeing the loading/unloading of containers.
- Monitoring team performance, ensuring targets are achieved.
- Delivering training to improve overall performance.
To be successful in your application for the yard manager, you will need:
- Previous experience of leading small teams.
- Experience working outdoors in all weathers.
- A background working in a yard/construction/production setting.
- Qualifications in site safety such as SMSTS, SSSTS and SSP would be advantageous.
In return, the yard manager will receive a salary of up to £35,000 per annum, a pension, healthcare plan and holidays.
If you wish to be considered for this role, then please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: warehouse, logistics, stock, materials, [email protected]