£27000 - £30000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for a warehouse supervisor to join a company with strong order books to take responsibility for overseeing the receipt, storage and delivery of a wide range of materials.
You will work days Monday to Friday as part of a team playing a vital role in the coordination and movement of key materials for the company's projects.
As the warehouse supervisor your duties will include:
- Coordinating the receipt, storage and dispatch of materials and equipment
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies regarding the movement of materials and equipment
- Ensure stock control systems are kept up to date
- Planning future capacity requirements
- Ensuring health & safety standards are adhered to
To apply for the warehouse supervisor role, you will need:
- Experience of working in an engineering or manufacturing environment
- Experience of planning the effective flow and movement of stock
- Good IT skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
In return, the warehouse supervisor will receive a salary of £27,000-£30,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, etc.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Warehouse Supervisor, Stores Supervisor, Warehouse Manager, Stores Manager, [email protected]