Up to £22000 per annum + plus benefits
Warehouse operator job available in Cardiff. Permanent position working Monday to Friday days 8 am - 4 pm.
The company are a large organisation that can offer you a permanent position with good long-term job security. Their order books look very positive for the next few years, and the culture is family-focused and friendly.
The warehouse operator will work closely with the stores supervisor, duties to include: -
- Receiving, handling, storing and recording goods
- Checking incoming goods for damage
- Sorting, labelling and storing goods to optimise warehouse and stores areas
- Entering data in the computerised stores management system
- Picking, packing and dispatching of outgoing goods.
- Operating stores equipment, including forklift trucks (training provided)
To apply for the warehouse operator position, you will require: -
- Experience within a stores or warehouse environment
- Good working knowledge of basic computer software packages
- A positive attitude towards work, with the ability to focus and work in a safe manner
In return, the warehouse operator will receive a salary of £22,000 plus a range of benefits, including a pension and generous holiday entitlement. The house of work are 8 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday.
Are you interested in this warehouse operator position role? If so, please click apply to proceed.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Stores, Warehouse, Logistics, [email protected]