£20000 - £22000 per annum + potential annual bonus, medical, pension,
Opportunity for a warehouse operative to join a global manufacturing company that has been trading for over 70 years. They have 10+ sites globally and are a market leader for the technology they provide delivering bespoke solutions for a wide variety of customers and sectors.
As the storesperson, you will work closely with a production supervisor as part of a small team helping to efficiently move materials and finished products between the warehouse/stores area and the manufacturing area. You will work days Monday to Friday and there is usually regular overtime available at enhanced rates to boost your salary.
Warehouse operative responsibilities will include:
- Moving of raw materials to the manufacturing area and finished products to the warehouse and stores areas
- Coordinating the dispatch of finished goods and products.
- Ensuring that products are suitably packaged
- Maintaining records for stock and inventory control.
- Monitoring stock levels on critical parts and notifying purchasing of any shortages or discrepancies
- Responsible for safe storage of inventory so it is easily accessible
- Loading and unloading vehicles in the yard
- Processing of paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment at all times
To apply for the storesperson position, you will need:
- Experience of working in a warehouse or stores environment
- A current forklift truck license (counterbalance)
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable
- Flexibility to work overtime as required to meet targets/deadlines
In return, the warehouse operative will receive a salary of £20,000-£22,000 (dependent on experience) + a potential annual bonus of up to 10%, pension, private healthcare, etc.
If you are a warehouse operative, storesperson, stores person, warehouse operator, stores operator. Forklift truck driver, FLT driver, counterbalance forklift truck driver, counterbalance FLT driver counterbalance driver, etc. who is interested in finding out more, please click apply.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: warehouse operative, storesperson, stores person, warehouse operator, stores operator. Forklift truck driver, FLT driver, counterbalance forklift truck driver, counterbalance FLT driver, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]