£65000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
St. Peter Port
Unified communications consultant required by an offshore integrated communications consultancy in the Channel Islands.
The Channel Islands have a lot to offer, including a safe environment (low crime rates), minimal need to travel, fantastic beaches, water sports, excellent bars/restaurants, outstanding work-life balance and an incredible level of affluence. If you are looking for a change of lifestyle, then this could be it!
The business has been established for over 120 years, becoming the ideal partner of choice to deliver world-class communication solutions to customers.
As the unified communications consultant, you will be responsible for providing high-level pre-sales support, innovative solutions and managed service designs for enterprise client projects. Detailed responsibilities include: -
- Developing end-to-end architecture for unified communications solutions
- Providing subject matter expertise on technical solutions, and act as a technical point of contact for prospects, customers and sales teams across their portfolio
- Delivering presentations of the technical solution to customers at operational and C-level
- Leading the proof of concept and solution evaluation throughout the sales cycle
- Preparing and delivering quotations for the solutions offered
- Working with product management to help design and improve products and services
To apply for the unified communications consultant position, you will need the following: -
- Maintaining professional level Mitel qualifications with demonstrable experience
- Proven history of pre-sales roles for telecommunications service providers
- Experience designing complex unified communications, collaboration solutions and the ability to manage projects independently
- SIP & IP Routing knowledge
- Experience designing and implementing solutions based on Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Phone System, Business Voice or direct routing advantageous
- Cisco, Meraki, virtualisation and hosting knowledge advantageous
- The willingness to relocate to the Channel Islands
In return, the unified communications consultant will receive a salary of £65,000 - £80,000 per annum + company pension, health scheme, annual bonus plan, relocation allowance, and 25 holidays (excluding the bank holidays).
Please click apply to progress your unified communications consultant application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: unified communications consultant, unified communications specialist, unified communications engineer, solutions consultant, communications consultant, [email protected]