Up to £22000 per annum + plus benefits
Opportunity for a transport administrator / customer service advisor to join a large group at the forefront of their sector.
The company is well established, financially stable, and can offer excellent long term career prospects.
As the transport administrator / customer service advisor, you will liaise with transport contractors to deliver the logistics service required to collect and deliver materials.
Transport administrator / customer service advisor responsibilities include: -
- Creating collection notes using Microsoft office.
- Raising purchase orders, sales orders and delivery notes.
- Collating monthly purchase orders for all company depots and helping to monitor prompt receipt.
- Help to resolve transport issues
- Assist with the month-end process by processing delivery transfers and invoicing.
- Administrative tasks include handling confidential information, preparing documents, attending meetings and supporting transport planners.
- Assist in the implementation of new processes and procedures
- Entering transport rates into the system.
- Primary contact point for depots for supply chain issues, to improve relationships between departments
- Movement of stock between depots.
To apply for the transport administrator / customer service advisor position, you will need: -
- Strong administration and customer service background.
- Good Excel skills
- Logistics or transport experience would be an advantage.
In return, the transport administrator / customer service advisor will receive a salary of £22,000 and benefits.
If you are interested in the transport administrator / customer service advisor role, please apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: administrator, customer service, transport, [email protected]