Up to £25000 per annum + holidays, pension
Newcastle upon Tyne
We're hiring for a trainee production manager; we're looking for people with drive, determination and a proactive mindset. You'll need to be good with people and have the ability to develop leadership skills. In return, we're offering excellent training and development opportunities, including the chance to increase your salary in line with performance.
The hiring company are a large manufacturing group, who boast healthy order books and financial stability. You'd be joining the business at an exciting time as they are currently working on several prestigious projects.
As the trainee production manager, you will work closely with the senior production manager, initially focussing on production but longer-term, your remit could widen to a more operational position, Eventually following a training period you will be responsible for:-
- Leading, developing and evaluating a team of production professionals.
- Monitoring production, to optimise resources, prioritise spending and achieve volume/quality targets.
- Developing and implementing operating policies and procedures.
- Researching investments in technology and capital equipment to improve manufacturing capabilities.
- Leading continuous improvement projects.
To apply for the trainee production manager position, you will need: -
- Experience in industry, ideally in a manufacturing, production or industrial environment.
- A proactive, driven personality.
- Good people skills with the ability to successfully undertake leadership training.
In return, the trainee production manager will receive a salary of up to £25,000 plus benefits. The salary is expected to increase in line with training, experience and performance.
Interested? Please click apply to find out more!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Trainne Production Manager Newcastle, Graduate Jobs Newcastle, [email protected]