competitive salary + benefits
Due to significant business expansion, there is an opportunity for a trade marketing manager to join a global company.
The business has consistently maintained strong growth and has retained its position as one of the top five global brands in it's sector. The organisation is well established with a proven track record stretching back more than 50 years and employ tens of thousands of people.
As the trade marketing manager, you will work closely with account managers, customer marketing and commercial teams to develop a trade marketing plan, to elevate brand awareness and increase sales. Detailed responsibilities include: -
- Oversee day-to-day execution with selected retail accounts to maintain and optimise product listings and brand presentation to enhance the online/offline shopper experience across the retail environment
- Present marketing plans and regular brand updates to customer marketing and commercial teams, aligned to the overall marketing strategy
- Execute promotional activities and sponsorship across channels to support the sales promotional plan
- Organise and coordinate trade events to meet the needs of accounts
- Work alongside marketing and management to deliver seamless product launches
- Brief and manage external creative and design agencies to deliver marketing, communication and point of sale materials
- Budget management and the ability to track annual spend and scrutinise campaign costs
- Analytical focus on measuring marketing's impact, return on investment and ability to synthesis findings
- Provide robust dashboard reporting and insights on all marketing activity for internal stakeholders
To apply for the trade marketing manager position, you will need the following: -
- Degree-level education
- Marketing experience with a well-rounded approach to brand, retail, product and digital marketing
- A background in consumer marketing and brand management
- Experience within electronics or FMCG is desirable
- Exceptional project management and organisational skills to deliver campaign activity on time and to budget
In return, the trade marketing manager will receive a competitive salary + company pension, life insurance, a performance bonus, on-site parking, a cycle to work scheme, employee discount on products + 34 holidays (including the nine bank holidays).
Please click apply to progress your trade marketing manager application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: trade marketing manager, marketing manager, marketing, [email protected]