Up to £40000 per annum + pension, holidays
Opportunity for an experienced toolroom coordinator to join one of Birmingham's leading automotive engineering companies.
The business has been established for over 50 years, incorporating new technologies into its manufacturing processes and developing traditional technologies. They manufacture a varied product range produced from materials including steel and aluminium.
As the toolroom coordinator, you will be working closely with the operations team to manage all tool repairs, modifications and improvements. Detailed responsibilities include: -
- Coordinating the efforts of the tool room to ensure that the plan is achieved within the laid-down quality, time scales and budgets
- Negotiating tool release times with planning on all refurbishments and achieving agreed finish times
- Carrying out all process improvements on tooling where capacity allows for quality, cost and processes
- To direct and control the tool room overtime and complete weekly tool room report
- Monitoring time and attendance
- Attending operational meetings to support production and process engineering
- Ensure that all the toolmakers fully understand their duties and can achieve their goals and objectives.
To apply for the toolroom coordinator position, you will need the following: -
- Experience within a toolroom production environment
- A time served apprenticeship
In return, the toolroom coordinator will receive a salary of up to £40,000 per annum + company pension + 25 holidays (excluding the bank holidays).
Please click apply to progress your toolroom coordinator application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: toolroom manager, toolroom coordionator, [email protected]