£29200 - £34021 per annum + overtime, pension etc
Opportunity for an experienced toolmaker to join one of the leading automotive engineering companies. Double days shift & night shift options available.
The business has been established for over 50 years, incorporating new technologies into their manufacturing processes and developing traditional technologies. Producing an extensive product range produced from steel to aluminium.
As the toolmaker you will ensure that all tooling repairs are carried out in a timely manner according to the production needs of the tool room team leader. Detailed responsibilities include: -
- Ensure all repairs on weld jigs and fixtures are carried out in agreed timescale
- Carry out work in accordance with the preventive maintenance plan
- Work with engineers and toolroom team leader to reduce off standards on tooling problems
- Attending breakdowns on all presses (manual, auto & transfer)
- Compile tool report for refurbishment and improvement plans
- Carry out tool change-over, modifications and refurbishments
- Maintain and observe health & safety rules and environmental requirements
- Manufacture jigs and poke yoke devices
To apply for the toolmaker position, you will need the following: -
- Experience as a toolmaker
- Served mechanical or electrical apprenticeship
- Deep drawn presswork (highly desirable)
In return, the toolmaker will receive a salary of £29,211 - £34,021 per annum including shift allowance + overtime + company pension + 25 holidays (excluding the bank holidays).
Days shift salary of £29,211 - £31,746 including shift allowance and night shift salary of £31,486 - £34,021 including shift allowance. Overtime is time and a half for Saturdays 6am-2pm, and double time for Sundays.
Please click apply to progress your toolmaker application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: toolmaker, engineering, manufacturing, [email protected]