£27000 - £32000 per annum + pension, etc.
Test technician to join an established, growing, SME with plans to grow and expand the business further. The company offers a close-knit, relaxed and friendly culture with an approachable management team.
You would be working closely with the test manager onsite as part of a small team. The company are happy to consider either an experienced electronics test technician or a graduate electronics engineer who has gained some hands-on industry experience.
Hours of work will be 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-12:30pm on a Friday. The company do offer some flexibility around this to start and finish a little earlier or later if it suits the person.
As the electronics test technician your duties will include:
- Day to day product testing
- Debugging products down to board level
- Recording of all test data
- Assisting the engineering team with the development of new products
To apply for the test technician role, you will need:
- Experience of undertaking hands-on work within an electronics manufacturing environment
- Experience of being able to debug and fault find to board level with electronic products
- Good knowledge of circuit diagrams
- A relevant technical qualification is desirable
In return, the test technician will receive a salary of £27,000-£32,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, etc.
If you are a test technician, electronics test technician, electronics technician, graduate electronics engineer, etc. that wishes to apply for the electronics test technician role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: test technician, electronics test technician, electronics technician, graduate electronics engineer, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]