£18000 - £19190 per annum + pension, healthcare, etc.
Are you a electronics technician or scientist who is interested in furthering your career with a company who continues to grow at a rate of more than 20% per year? Are you looking for a friendly yet challenging environment with a business which is financially stable and expanding internationally?
If the above sounds interesting to you, then we can offer you the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, global, financially secure, award-winning manufacturing business.
As the test technician / scientist, you will join a team in the busy final test environment where products are tested before despatch to customers. Your duties as the test technician / scientist will include:-
- Installing equipment ready for testing.
- Analysing standard samples and comparing results.
- Monitoring of product quality.
- Signing off for products before despatch.
- Completing product history paperwork.
- Evaluating and creating test documentation.
To be successful in your application for the test technician / scientist position, you will need: -
- A qualification in science or engineering, for example, a BTEC, HNC, HND or degree.
- A good level of manual dexterity, with the ability to use small hand tools such as spanners and screwdrivers.
In return, the test technician / scientist will receive a salary of £18,000 increasing to £19,190 after a six-month probation period. 24 holidays plus bank holidays, cash healthcare plan, pension and sickness pay.
If you are interested in this test / scientist position, please click apply today!
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.